4/9/14

Sneak Peek - Boho Bridal Styled Shoot

Today I'm feeling inspired and blessed and just wanted to share. :) I feel very fortunate to be able to work with some of the most wonderfully talented and kind people in this industry. A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to be part of a Boho inspired wedding shoot, and let me tell you it was spectacular! The team that it took to pull this off was insane and we couldn't have done it without every one of us. So much talent and passion in one place. It truly makes my heart sing when you see everyone put their heart and soul into something. They're there because they love it and believe in it, not just for the paycheck and believe me, it shows in their work. :) 

To everyone involved, thank you so much for the opportunity to work with all of you and help create something beautiful. 

Here's a few sneak peeks for you all. Top photo is from Cassie O'Neil Cinematography. Bottom photo is from Nichole Taylor Photography.


And here is a list of everyone involved :) Be sure to visit their sites and give them some love :) 


 and of course our models - Aidan and Hayley

Much love, 
Tam xo 

1 comment :

  1. My sister in law threw a party last month at toshislivingroom. The party was amazing, more than anything I loved the venue she selected.
    best party hotel nyc

    ReplyDelete