Earlier this summer two amazingly kind and wonderful photographers from Australia (Matt and Katie), were coming to town to share their knowledge with some of our local photographers. Lara Eichhorn was organizing things on this side for them and asked if I would get a team together and style a shoot for them all to practice on! I was over the moon excited and off we went! A few meetings and a dozen emails later, we had our team and our couples!
The idea was to have 3 different real life couples so we could portray 3 separate looks for the photographers. We decided on a woodsy more boho look, a more formal and traditional look, and an engagement couple (who are actually engaged!) :) YAY!
I can't express how much fun the day was. It was crazy busy rushing around with hair and make-up appointments, dressing the boys, and setting things up in time for the class to be ready for the "shooting" portion of their workshop! I don't think I've ever carried furniture for that many blocks before ;) haha All in all the day was such an incredible experience, and I'm so grateful that I was able to participate :)
Big love to our incredibly talented team and to our gorgeous and oh so patient models! and of course to all the photographers who so graciously shared the photos with us. xo These are a few of my favourites... there's quite a few as they were all so pretty I wanted to show them all to you!
- Planning/Styling - Blue Lily Event Planning - Me :)
- Flowers - Chocolate Lily Floral Design
- Facinator - Lynda Marie Couture Millinery
- Dresses - The White Peony
- Menswear - Tip Top Tailors in Mayfair Mall
- Hair - Lindsay from Creo Hair Studio
- Make-up - Natasha Winters
- Furniture and Linens - Smiling Rain Photography
- Props - Victoria China Rentals
- Dishware and Glassware - Pedersens
- Formal Couple - Lisha and Kevin
- Engagement Couple - Carla and John
- Boho Couple - Stephanie and Casey
Above Photos courtesy of:
Love to all!