12/22/13

$100 off from Nichole Taylor Photography



Happy Sunday! It's the last day of the last weekend before Christmas :) I don't even want to think of what the malls look like! I think I'm done my shopping but I may have to venture out for a few more little things. Ugh.... hopefully not at a mall :)

Today, my good friend Nichole of Nichole Taylor Photography has given me this little coupon for her services to pass onto all of you! She's giving $100 off a session with her! So amazing!!! Coupon is limited to the first 20 people who book and redeem it with Nichole!

Nichole has a gift of putting people at ease and making them comfortable around a camera. If you ever have felt that you didn't know what to do with your hands, or that your were posing all the time etc.. Nichole is your gal! I can't tell you how many people I've heard say " that was so great! She told me what to do and where to put my hands! She was so great with (husband name) and the kids! " haha

Her images are gorgeous, she's one of the kindest people you will ever meet and she is 100% passionate about her work and helping you create images that you will love and cherish for years to come.

Here's what Nichole says about her work...

"My favourite thing about photography is those moments when I can feel the love in front of my lens. It's magic to be able to see emotion caught forever in a photograph. I strive to capture the love story of every one of my clients. A couple in love, parent and child, friend and friend. Everywhere you look in this life there is love. And that is beautiful. It looks good on everyone. That's how I know every person I photograph is beautiful. I see it in their love. "







So wonderful.... I love this girl :) 

Have a lovely day everyone! 
Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment