9/24/13

Now accepting vendors for our Holiday Advent Calendar


Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm so happy that Fall is finally starting to show it's lovely face around here. Hot chocolate, leaves falling, and cozy sweater season is finally here! 

Fall also means the time when my wedding season is starting to wind down, (although this year it seems to be still going strong!), :) and it's time for me to start putting together my Advent Calendar for all of you! 

If you are a vendor and are either located on Vancouver Island or want to offer a service, product, prize our coupon that can be distributed easily to the winner this is for you! 

As most of you know, I hold an annual online Holiday Advent Calendar. That means that everyday from Dec 1 to Dec 24, I offer a contest, a freebie, or a coupon to all of my lovely followers. Each day, I pick a new business to feature on my blog and through various social media avenues. If this interests you, please let me know! 

Email hello@bluelilyevents.com for more details! 

Wishing you all a wonderful day! 
Love Tam xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment