12/1/13

Blue Lily's Advent Calendar is back!




Hard to believe it's Dec 1st already! Holy Moly where did the year go? Even though I've been listening to Christmas carols for weeks (okay maybe a month), some view Dec 1st as their official start to the holiday season. :) What better way to kick it off but with an advent calendar! 

We've teamed up with some fantastic businesses again this year to bring you the 3rd Blue Lily Advent Calendar!!! 

That's right! For the next 25 days we will be posting either a Freebie, a Coupon for an amazing discount, or be hosting a Giveaway from one of the participating vendors. 

Look for the daily post at 8am each morning. Be sure to follow the directions, and read the terms of use on each coupon, as they are up to the discretion of each vendor. Contests are open from 8am to 9pm (on the published day only, unless otherwise specified), and are open to everyone. Winners will be announced the following day (at some point).  I'm a busy gal, but I promise if you win I will let you know! 

HUGE thanks to all my participating vendors! They've so graciously donated to my little project again this year and I very much appreciate it! You guys ROCK! 

So have fun, let me know if you have any questions, and be sure to share with your friends!  

Love to all, 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment