6/2/12

Happy Moment #2


There's just something about the smell of freshly cut grass that makes me feel happy and secure. It reminds me of home :)

Yesterday I received the nicest surprise! I rent my little yellow house from the owners of the local garage/gas station in the village where I live. Yesterday on my way home from work I was thinking about all the household things I had to do this weekend, (one of them being mow my lawn). When I pulled into my driveway it was sooo lovely! The boys at the garage next door had mowed my lawn for me! Such a thoughtful and wonderful surprise!

So... I think they'll be getting some Thank you cupcakes tomorrow :)

I found this pretty photo on Pinterest and just loved it! It's actually a fine art print from No. 9 Images Photography that if you really like, can purchase in their Etsy Shop here...

Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Big Hugs,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment