12/5/11

Blue Lily Advent Calendar - Dec 5 - Printable Reindeer Hug Gift Tag

 

Happy Monday!

We are officially 20 days away from Christmas....YAY! I'm super excited, but also a bit stressed. So much to do before that day comes and I really need to get my butt in gear. Today's little FREEBIE might help ease a bit of your "creative wrapping" stress.

I found this little gem a few days ago and thought it would be a great one to share with all of you! And really.... who wouldn't love a reindeer hug? They're from this lovely little site called Eat, Drink, Chic... sooo fun, and so many wonderful things to read, print, and just look at! If you have a few moments take a peek at it, your few moments will turn into an hour in no time! I look at it all the time and STILL haven't made my way all the way through. :)

To download the PDF file of these little goodies, click here...

Just print the PDF file on white card stock, cut them out, punch a hole in the top of each tag, and feed the ribbon of string through :) There you go! Super cute, handmade gift tags!

Love,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment