4/18/10

Drinks at the Mod Pod...


If you were to meet my good friend Jen L, the first thing you would notice, (besides that she's cute as a button), is her classic and retro sense of style. This girl is a true lover of all things vintage. Her apartment is an amazing display of her collections and we actually refer to it as "the mod pod" :) I think my favorites are her bakelite button magnets and her vintage bracelets.

Jen's a bit like me, she loves pretty things, and likes to partake in life's little indulgences.

This is Jen's signature drink. I asked her for the recipe so I could share it with all of you. :) This one is definately for sipping, but i'm sure you'll agree that it's delicious.

French 75

1.5 oz gin
2 oz lemon juice
2tsp super fine sugar
Champagne
Garnish: lemon curl

Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker except the champagne. Pour into a champagne flute or collins glass. Top with champagne. Garnish with a lemon curl and enjoy!

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday evening.

Tam
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment