12/13/13

Something sweet just for you..


Good Morning Everyone! Yesterday marked the half way point for this little Advent Calendar. I've been having so much fun with all of these little contests and freebies. I couldn't do any of it without the support of the amazing vendors so a BIG HUGE thank you to them. xoxo We've got LOTS more to come! I"m just getting started :) 

I know that I always say this, but I think we're really lucky where we are. Vancouver Island has some of the most talented and amazing wedding and party vendors around. It makes a HUGE difference when I know that since I'm working with such a great vendor, I don't have to worry about that part of the event. I know that my clients are in good hands, and I just don't even have to think about it. It makes my job a whole lot easier, and so much fun! and for that, I am so very grateful! 

and now... onto the winner!

The winner of the yummy Purdy's Chocolates is..... 

Renee Russell Dunlop!! 

YAY Renee!! I will get in touch with you and arrange for delivery of your treats!! 

AND since it's just SO very wrong that Karen Tweedy has not had Purdy's in 15 years (seriously?) ;) I will be sending you a little treat in the mail too! :)

Much love to all, 
Tam xo 



No comments :

Post a Comment