12/15/12

Free Holiday Party Printables... everything you need to host your holiday party!


Today's FREE Printable is your one stop shop for all your holiday party trimmings! It's got sign-age  drink flags, banners, invitations, stickers, food labels, gift tags, and everything you need to host your very own hot chocolate bar! This is the full meal deal of holiday printables! 

It's all brought to you by Giggles and Grace and Catch my Party!  So many wonderful party themes on the Catch my Party site! and Giggles and Grace's Etsy shop has just as many treasures! Be sure to check them out :)

I'm really loving the idea of a hot chocolate bar... hmmm I have an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party coming up... may have to consider adding this :) 

To download the files click here...

Hope you all have the nicest day! I've got a Holiday date with one of my favourite little people! It's chocolate making and crafts for me today! The little community I live in is hosting a live nativity so I think we might go and see that tonight too! 

Happy Saturday Folks! 

Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment