12/11/12

Congrats! you just won 4 passes to Craigdarroch Castle!



So many wonderful Christmas traditions! I love them all! We have a few traditions in my family too! We always go to my Aunty Kathy's house on Christmas Eve and visit with all the family, then it's home to bed or for last minute prep. (sadly this is usually me) haha  Dinner is usually at my parent's house where we play rowdy board games! SO much fun! We're a little competitive, but it's all in good fun :) 

The winner of the 4 passes to Craigdarroch Castle is 

Sarah Munn Brown! 

Thanks so much Sarah! I hope your and your family has the best time! I'll be in touch so we can arrange for you to receive your prize! 

Thanks to everyone who shared their traditions and played along :) 

Have a good day! 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment