12/18/12

and the winner is...


Omgoodness! What a busy but fun day! This morning I got to help make someone's Christmas a little brighter, then I had the BEST lunch meeting, and then found the most hideous and wonderful cat Christmas sweater for my Ugly Christmas Sweater party that I'm throwing this weekend.  Yep....I'd say that was a pretty darn good day! 

and now I'm going to make someone else very happy! You all were so amazing, thank you SO much for playing along and giving me all those fun movie selections ;) 

The winner of the FREE photo session with Smiling Rain Photography is..

Amy Fielden!!

YAY Amy!! So very excited for you! Send me an email at hello@bluelilyevents.com and I'll put you in touch with Sarah. Can't wait to see the pics! 

Have a good night! 
Hugs, 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment