11/8/12

Things I love ....fall and winter fashion

Now that the weather has cooled off, it's gotten me thinking about some new additions I'd like to make to my closet... 

Some of the girls and I have decided to get together for what we call (please excuse the language), a "Bitch and Switch". We've all cleaned out our closets and will be getting together one night very soon to have a big old hen party where we'll have a glass or two of wine, visit with friends and swap clothes! We've never done this before but we're super excited about it.. We thought it would be a good way to beef up the closet without breaking the bank in the process! and really... who doesn't love hand me downs! 

If I could find some of these little gems at the party, I'd be one happy girl! 


{I think my friend Sarah calls this look casually put together }


 

{This is one of the loveliest holiday dresses I've ever seen}


{this entire look is on my wishlist and you know finding the right denim shirt has proven to be not so easy}
 {A whole lot of sparkle... YES PLEASE!}



Hope you all have a lovely evening! I'll be sure to post pics of the treasures I find at the party! 

Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment