5/22/12

Stylized Shoot... Little Girls Tea Party...






A little while ago you might remember me mentioning that I had all kinds of fun and exciting things coming up! Well this was one of them! I had the amazing opportunity to team up with Lisa from Lisa Rivers Photography to do a styled shoot with some ever so lovely and super cute little girls! 

This one went so well that we've decided to keep them going! Starting this fall Blue Lily and Lisa Rivers Photography will be offering a series of children's stylized portrait sessions! Stay tuned for more info! It's going to be great times! There will be some pretty cool ones for little boys too! 

Special thanks to Lisa for the gorgeous photos. It's truly a gift to meet someone who puts their heart and soul into their work. Big thanks to Sarah from Smiling Rain Photography and Vintage Prop Rentals. The majority of the props you see here came from her and we thank her for it! Sarah has the BEST treasures. This little adventure has led me to meet so many talented and kind people. I'm so grateful to be able to call these ladies my friends :) xo

These are a few of my favourites from the day... 

{soft and pretty editing} 


{everything a little girl needs at a picnic}




{Isn't this dreamy?}





{Enjoying a quiet moment}



{she really liked this book}


{they got along so great! You'd think they'd been friends for years!}


{Can I eat it NOW Lisa?}



{Everyone wanted in on the action}


{I think she'll probably hate me for this one, but she's so cute!! }





{Sweet little Mary Jane}



{such a sweetheart}




{adorable}


{some good girly fun!}



{Quick! is there any candy left?}


Hope you all have a wonderful evening! 
Love Tam xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment