2/21/12

Happy days are here again... :)


Life is good these days :) I'm in my new house and I'm loving it! So much more space, wainscoting and tons of natural light! I'm looking forward to working on all the little flower beds soon too :) Best part is that I think I've figured out how I'm going to decorate my new office. Now if I could just find a free weekend to paint I'd be all set ;) The plans for all my weddings this year are in full swing, and are really coming together nicely, PLUS there's all kinds of exciting things on the horizon for my little Blue Lily company. :) Yep.... life is grand!

Today I'm particularily happy because my Internet is FINALLY hooked up at my house, which seriously makes my life a whole lot easier. I've got some good stuff lined up for the Blog and even have a few special guests to share some exciting and helpful things with you all :)

One new and exciting thing is that this weekend I'm teaming up with Sarah from Smiling Rain Photography and Vintage Prop Rentals for our very first Bridal Fair! We're super stoked and have been working really hard on the design and little details for our booth!

The fair is on Sunday Feb 26 from 10:30am to 4:30pm at the Quw'utsun Cultural Centre in Duncan, BC. The best part is that it has FREE admission so you don't have to worry about paying a huge fee just to get in the door! So if you're in the neighbourhood, pop by and say Hello! We'd love to see you :)

Hope you all have a lovely evening!
Love Tam xo


No comments :

Post a Comment