12/10/11

Dec 9 - and the winner is...


Good Morning!

Super fast post today as I'm madly trying to get ready for our Winter Wonderland Wedding we're doing today! 

The winner of the bead box from Butter & Fly is......

Jennaya Robertson!!! 

Yay! Congrats Jennaya :) I'll be sure to email you and Stella from Butter & Fly so you can make the arrangements to get your gift!! Thanks to all who participated! 15 more days till Christmas, which means 15 more days of our Advent Calendar! 

Love to all
Tam xo

2 comments :

  1. Yahoo!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I don't think I have ever won anything before!!!!! You are doing an amazing job Tam!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Girly! I'm so glad you like it and that you won!!! Can't wait for you to receive your prize :) You will LOVE it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete