12/12/11

Blue Lily Advent Calendar - Dec 12 - Win a Photo Session with Lisa Rivers Photography!!



Good Morning!

I'm so sorry that I missed a day yesterday! I had a wedding this weekend and time just got away from me! I promise though that I will make up for it! I definitely owe you guys one! I'm back on track so you'll be seeing something ever morning from now on :)

Today I have something absolutely fantastic for you all! We're giving away a Photos Session with Lisa Rivers Photography!! Lisa is a Portrait, Wedding and Model photographer living right here in Victoria! She's a fun loving, kind and driven lady who has a love of cupcakes, people, great friends and family!!

The prize is for a 1-1.5 hour photo session, with a disc of fully edited photos for you to do as you wish! ! And I promise, you'll be having so much fun with Lisa and feel so relaxed in front of the camera, you're session will fly by!

The prize is good for any Family, Baby, Model/Portrait, Business, Friends or Family, Engagement and even Trash the dress, and Boudoir! Just not valid on Wedding Packages. And the session needs to happen before Fall 2012.

Seriously... so amazing! These are a few of my favourites!






So now that you've seen the goods, here's what you gotta do!

  1. Like Blue Lily Event Planning on Facebook
  2. Like Lisa Rivers Photography on Facebook
  3. Share the contest link with your friends on Facebook. (just click the share button on the post on the FB wall 
  4. Comment on the Contest Photo on Blue Lily's wall and tell me the kind of session you'd pick if you win, AND how many people you shared the link with. (how many friends you have on FB) 

There you go! We are done!

Best of luck to you all!
Love Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment