6/9/11

You are my sunshine...

I'm really loving on yellow right now... everything from dresses, and hair accessories, to home decor! Here's a few pics I've come across that caught my eye. I've tried to source as many as I can but sometimes it's tough.  I tend to hoard images ;) I'm the Queen of looking up pretty things on the internet and saving them for furture inspiration. :) If I've missed yours, please let me know! I'll be sure to give you credit!

{Butter cream earrings from Sunshine Jewels on Etsy}


{Retro dishes in sunshine yellow}


{vintage inspired art prints}


{lemon and chocolate cupcakes}


{Who doesn't LOVE Lemonade}


{Lovely vintage cake toppers}


{Cheery table settings}


 {Yellow Bridesmaids!!}





{ and Yellow centerpieces}


Photo credits: Yellow Plates - sozoumbarised.blogspot.com, Yellow flowers - angelandspot.blogspot.com, Yellow Cupcakes - justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com

Big Hugs,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment