4/5/11

A very special partnership...


If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Helping Hearts Photography.


Helping Hearts is a project created by my good friend Melissa & her friend and fellow photographer Michelle with the goal of being able to provide free photography sessions for families with children who are suffering a life-altering illness or disability.


Over the last couple of months they've acquired an entire team of over 100 photographers that now stretches all the way across Canada! This amazing team is dedicated to donating their time to Helping Hearts because they believe in sharing the gift of photography with as many families as possible. After their session, each family receives 20-30 fully edited, print ready images on disk and an 8x10 print of their choice.


I'm so pleased to be able to announce that Blue Lily will be working with them as an official event sponsor! We'll be donating our time wherever we can, to help organize and execute fundraisers and events for Helping Hearts across Canada.


This particular organization is something that I've loved from the beginning. Anyone who knows me, knows that children have a very large and special place in my heart, and anything that I can do to help spread some happiness to these families truly makes me smile. :)


Last week Helping Hearts launched a new promo video. The song was written by Helen Austin, a very talented lady from Comox BC. To take a peek at the video click here, and be sure to get the tissues ready! You can't help yourself from tearing up! It's so very beautiful, and this song is now one of my new favorites :)


If your family, or a family you know has a child that is suffering from a life-altering illness or disability, or if you're a photographer and are interested in being part of their team, please email Helping Hearts through their website here.


I promise I'll be sure to keep you all up to date on what these lovely gals and guys are up to!


Wishing you and your families much love,

Tam xoxo


Photo Credits: Melissa Knowles Photography ~ Jill Hardy Photography ~ Melodie Hillman Photography ~ Tamara’s Photography & Design ~ CL Buchanan Photography ~ JessicaRae Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment