12/14/11

Blue Lily Advent Calendar - Dec 14 - Win 1 of 4 Tim Horton's Gift Cards


Morning Folks!

I'm really enjoying blogging a little something everyday. And I have to admit, this little project is really helping me get into the swing of it :)

We're supposed to get snow today!!! YAY! I live in my little retro cabin on Shawnigan Lake so it's always sooo pretty out here when it snows. Plus it will make my yard look better, I still have some leaves to rake ;)

Today to help with the cold weather coming our way, I'm giving away 4 - $10 Timmie's Gift Cards!! And remember just because you don't live on the West Coast doesn't mean you can't enter some of our contests! This would be one of those! So East Coast People.... you know who you are, feel free to enter!

What you gotta do:

  1. Like Blue Lily on Facebook
  2. Just like the contest photo on Facebook
  3. Invite 15 friends to "Like" Blue Lily
That's it! 

I'll draw tonight at 9pm! Hope you have a lovely, warm and cozy winter day!

Big Hugs,
Tam xoxo

Photo Source

No comments :

Post a Comment