2/26/11

Sunday Suppers....you'll never wonder what to cook again!

I stumbled upon this fantastic site and I thought I would share. Not only are the photos so unbelievably creative, the recipes sound terribly delicious! Never again will you wonder how to set or what to put on your table!

Sunday Suppers is a class-cooking- dining experience, pairing friends and food. The food is market fresh, local and organic and the approach is to create seasonal and fresh meals together. The classes are held in a waterfront loft in Brooklyn, NY and are taught by Local Chefs.

And for more recipes from them check out their old blog here...

Side note to my friend Gillian.... I think you should check this out! :)





{this was one of my favorite tables on their site}

Happy Cooking!
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment