3/24/10

Now I just need somewhere to go...


My favorite place to shop and find all sorts of little gems is a store here in Duncan, BC called "Belongings". Inside you'll find a 1950's whimsical children's lamp, a refurbished dresser and hutch, a beautiful classic dining room suite and everything you can imagine in between! When you walk in you're always greeted with a warm welcome from Jeanette or one of her lovely and ever so helpful staff. They all seem to truly love being there, which make my shopping experience all that much nicer. It's never a problem finding something I want, it's usually limiting it to what I can fit in my house or car. :)

This is my latest purchase. My vintage suitcase is perfect for me! It's in amazing condition, and is fully lined with satin pockets for me to fill. At $14 it was a total bargin! I can't wait to use it! My girlfriends and I have been tossing around ideas for a summer road trip. I think we'd best get on it!

Hope you all have a lovely evening.
Tam
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment