4/2/14

Wobbly Wednesday - Blackberry Gin and Tonic

I'm always on the lookout for new and delicious cocktail recipes and I found this one via Pinterest from Spoon for Bacon, a truly amazing little site with all kinds of recipes to share and love. I love Gin and Tonics, although the Mr. does NOT. ;) It's my favorite type of cocktail and I'm thinking that this variation may just be my summertime favorite. 
I'm also thinking that since this year's Pantone colour is Radiant Orchid, this would make a wonderful signature cocktail! 
What you need: 
Serves 4
  • 12 blackberries
  • 20 fresh mint leaves
  • 2 Lemons
  • 1/4 cup simple syrup
  • 8 ounces good quality gin
  • tonic water
  • ice

What you gotta do: 
  1. Set out 4 glasses
  2. Place 3 blackberries, 5 mint leaves, juice of ½ lemon, and 1 tablespoon simple syrup in each glass and muddle together.
  3. Fill each glass with ice, add 2 ounces of gin. Top off each drink with a splash of tonic water, stir and serve.
Happy Wednesday! 
Tam xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment