12/2/13

Win a package of Lush Bath Bombs from Blue Lily


Good Morning Lovelies! 

Welcome to Day 2 of our Advent Calendar! Today we have a set of 3 Lush Bath Bombs up for grabs! It's no secret that I am a bubble bath addict and generally love anything that smells pretty. :) When I was making up my Christmas wish list, I thought since I enjoy these little gems so much, that you all might as well! 

What you gotta do:

  1. Like Blue Lily Event Planning on Facebook
  2. Share the Contest post on Blue Lily's Facebook page that shows this photo and this link with all your friends on Facebook. 
  3. Comment on the photo and tell me that you've shared it. 


Easy Peasy right? 

Contest is open until 9pm Dec 2, 2014. Winner will be announced shortly after! 

Good Luck! Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Big Hugs, 
Tam xo 





No comments :

Post a Comment