12/20/13

Win a $100 Gift Certificate from Gwen Ewart Photography!


Good Morning Lovelies! 

It's a winter wonderland here at my place! I think I'm going to leave for work extra early today! I kind of live in the sticks so it takes a while for me to get anywhere as it is, but today I'm thinking we got a fair share more snow that the folks in town :) 

Today the amazing Gwen of Gwen Ewart Photography is giving away a $100 voucher towards a photo session of your choice! So great! 

Gwen is one of the kindest, and sweetest people you will every meet, plus she is incredibly talented. She is a joy to work with and puts everyone around her at ease. We've gotten a chance to work on a few projects together and it was fantastic! 

Our Mad Men shoot was actually featured on Real Weddings Blog! YAY! SO exciting! I've included some of those photos as well as some of Gwen's other work below for you to see. :) 














What you gotta do: 

  1. Like Blue Lily on Facebook
  2. Like Gwen Ewart Photography on Facebook
  3. Share the contest photo with your friends on Facebook
  4. Comment on the contest photo and tell me what kind of session you would use it for

Contest is open until 9pm tonight !!! Winner to be announced tomorrow :) 

Have a happy and safe snow day today! 
Love Tam xo 


No comments :

Post a Comment