12/6/13

FREE Printable Holiday Tags from Kelly Murray


I found these little gems a little while ago and though for sure they needed to be shared on my Advent Calendar. Kelly Murray has so graciously made them and shared them on her blog for everyone to use. I love it when designers share their talents with all of us. So thoughtful : ) 

Kelly is a illustrator, graphic designer and shares her work in her Etsy Shop! So many wonderfully cute treasures in there! I will share a few of my favorites at the bottom of this post :) 


Look how amazing these look! My fave is the poncho wearing dog! Seriously so CUTE! To download these little beauties, please visit Kelly's site HERE and scroll to the bottom of the post where you will find a Big old download button :) 


Here's a few of my faves from her shop :) 




Have a happy Friday Everyone! 

Love you,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment