4/24/13

Wobbly Wednesday... Elderflower Champagne Cocktail


Hello Lovelies! 

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying some of the amazing sunshine! I cannot wait to work in my yard this weekend. It's been a bit hectic lately, and I've had some back yard construction going on. Hoping this weekend will be the time where I can get all my flowers planted, and make my outdoor space as pretty as my indoor space :) 

I've been doing some research for one of my couples to help them find the perfect signature cocktail for their wedding this summer and this one spoke to me. Criteria was that it had to be the perfect summer cocktail. Something not too sweet, and should be light and refreshing and cost effective. I think this one fits perfectly! And really who doesn't like champagne! It's fancy, and not to mention delicious! 

So here you go!

What you need: 
  • Ice
  • champagne or prosecco
  • thinly sliced cucumber
  • Fresh mint
  • St. Germain (click here to see what exactly this is... )
What you gotta do: 

Fill a glass with ice. Fill the glass 3/4 of the way full with champagne or prosecco.  Add thinly sliced cucumber and mint. Top it off with St-Germain and you are done! 


Hope you all have a fantastic day! 
Love Tam xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment