2/25/13

I got a brand spanking new website!


I have to admit, I'm pretty darn excited right now... Today I was able to launch my brand spanking new website! I've had this blog now for a few years and it's been great! I love sharing my work, inspirational things I find, and my random moments in life, but was wanting (and needing) an actual static website for prospective clients. I just couldn't ever get the look I wanted right. Then came Emily from Starling Memory Designs! She was able to create an easy to use, beautiful, and fun website for me that really reflects who I am :) I am forever grateful to her and can't thank her enough! I am over the moon with it! 

Not to worry though, I will still have this blog and continue to update it with my randomness ;)  (hopefully at a more frequent pace now that the new website work is done). 

So take a peek at the new home and let me know what you think! 

Blue Lily Event Planning

Love you all, 
Tam xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment