6/26/12

Things I love... about Summertime

All photos were found via Pinterest

Hello Lovelies!

It's Summertime and what's not to love! Sunshine, BBQ's, sun dresses, lounging on the patio... the list goes on and on! Just taking a moment to share a few of my favourites...

Cool Treats - Seriously who doesn't smile when they hear the Ice Cream Truck come down the street ;) I do have to say though that it would be nice if they rotated their tunes a little bit ;)

Interesting Outdoor Living Areas - One day I am going to have the nicest covered porch so I can sit outside all year long and just enjoy it. This one looks like heaven to me!

Big Sunglasses - Love me some BIG Sunglasses!

Road Trips - The Mr. and I were just discussing what kind of road trips we would add to our bucket list the other day. My top 2 - #1 Okanagan wine tour road trip with a visit to the Drive-In in Vernon. We used to go to the local Drive-In when I was a kid and we loved it! #2 is road trip to small town USA stopping at all the local thrift stores and finding hidden treasures :) I secretly want to be just like those picker guys ;)

Moving my office outside - Ah the joy of laptops! I love my laptop so much, I don't think I'll ever get another desktop again. I love being able to sit on the patio and work just as I would if I was in my office or at my kitchen table!

The Fair - Ummm the Tilt-a-whirl.... no need to say more :)

Tubing in the river - We're very fortunate where we live that we have all kinds of wonderful lakes and rivers. And if you haven't tubed the Cowichan River and been thrown out of your tube, lost your sunglasses and came out with a few war wounds, you haven't lived. ;)

Garage Sales - I'm fairly certain this is where most of my furnishings in my house have come from. I could hit the local garage sales every weekend if time and my skinny little wallet permitted!

Much love to you all,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment