6/8/11

Wobbly Wednesday... Watermelon Blasters


It's been forever since I've posted one of these, and after my long day today, I seriously need one of these! This recipe comes to you courteousy of Miss Martha Stewart. I know what I'll be doing with the watermelon I've got in my fridge!

Martha suggests tasting your drink before adding the sugar. You may find that you don't actually need it. :)

What you need:
  • 3 cups of cubed seedless watermelon
  • 1.5 cups of strawberries
  • 3 tablespoons of lime juice
  • 2 oz vodka
  • 1 cup of ice cubes
  • sugar to taste
  • Cookie Cutter of your desired shape
What you need to do:

Put the watermelon, strawberries, lime juice, vodka, and sugar (if desired) into a blender. Blend on high for 15 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, blend on high for 15 more seconds. Pour into glasses, garnish and enjoy! Makes 2 servings (high ball glass size)

Garnish:

Using a wooden spoon, press the rind of the watermelon through the cookie cutter. cut into it with a knife and place on the rim of your glass.

Big Hugs,
Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment