6/5/11

Marshmallows, bubbles and sunshine.....

Happy Sunday Everyone :)

Hope you all got out and enjoyed this much needed sunshine this weekend :) I had the nicest day today :) I got the dreaded task of mowing my lawn out of the way at 9am this morning. I'm sure my neighbors were loving me, but at least I waited until 9 :) After the lawn was done, I set up camp at the picnic table on my patio and got down to some business. I have a wedding that I'm doing in a couple weeks, and I needed to put the final touches on my spreadsheet and just make sure all my ducks are in a row. Feeling good about it all, it's going to be tons of fun and I can't wait! I'll share all the details with you once it's done!

My little 3 year old nephew Caleb came over this afternoon for a playdate and we had the bestest time! Had a campfire and roasted marshmallows, put our toes in the lake and blew some bubbles on the dock. We got some "Auntie/Kid" time in today and I loved every minute of it. :)  Here's a few pics from our day :)

{ Bubbles on the dock }


{ Someone had a marshmallow and apple sauce face }


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoy your evening!
Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment