5/8/11

My new favorite store...


A few weekends ago my good friend Emily (of Starling Memory Designs) and I took a few minutes to pop into Lazy Susan's. I'd never been before and Emily couldn't believe I didn't know about this little gem! As soon as I saw the window display I knew this store was made for me!

The store is located in the Fairfield Plaza in Victoria. Inside you'll find all kinds of little hidden treasures! I have a big spot in my heart for oil cloth and everything you could possible make out of it! Not only can you purchase it by the meter, but you could buy the whole darn bolt if you really wanted! They have all different kinds of items made from it from place mats, to adorable bowling style bags! They even have panniers for your bicycle, which is perfect for me, because I have a vintage bike and I've been looking for some! The best part though is that all of these products are locally made! They have crafty things, vintage finds, and locally made clothing too! I really could have purchased everything in the store!

Oh and for all you Kath Kidston fans out there, they sell TONS of her stuff and it's MUCH cheaper in their store than purchasing it online! So if you've been dreaming about that little sailboat themed bag but couldn't bring yourself to spend the gagillion dollars online, pop in to Lazy Susan's! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Love Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment