5/31/10

Tofino... truly one of my most favorite places to be

A few weekends ago some friends and I made the trip to Tofino for the day. A couple of the people that I went with had never been there before, so it was nice to be able to show them just how beautiful it really is. I think every surfer in the area was out that day. I've never tried it, but it looks like so much fun and is definately on the bucket list!

Our day was spent puttering around town, playing shutterbug on the beach, and just generally taking in the beauty of it all. I love our little piece of the world. :) These are a few of my favorite pics from the day...

{you never know what you'll discover in the little nooks and crannies}


{surf boards}


{going out to catch the waves}


{on the way back in}




Love to all,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment