12/13/13

Win a $100 Prop Rental Gift Certificate from Blue Lily




Hello! Today I'm giving way a $100 Gift Certificate towards my Prop Rental section of my business! For those of you who don't know, I have a collection of vintage goodies that I rent out and share with my brides and other clients :)  Everything from couches, parlor chairs, milk glass and other glassware to the little details like books, and suitcases and other odds and ends that make your event a little more interesting! 

Below are a few of the photos that show some of my collection! If you're interested in renting anything let me know! My winter project is to create a look book and have it all up on my website for Spring, but until then, I'm happy to chat and send you photos :) 

{This loveseat has a gorgeous matching mustard chair, and ottoman as well. }

{vintage stereo, books and milk glass}

 {Vintage bottles, signage, glassware, and suitcases}

{trays, mason jars and vintage quilts}

{Vintage vanity and wood rounds}

{vintage crates, picnic basket, bottles, tea tray and milk glass}

{tea party supplies -I can do a tea party for up to 50 people at the moment}

{vintage bottles and other glassware}




{vintage milk glass and other small items}

{cream vanity, mason jars and tea trays}

{vintage couch and matching chair}

{suitcases}


{wedding signage}

{everything you see here! :) }

{wood rounds, antlers}

{small amounts of assorted vintage glassware and crystal}

{more odds and ends, vintage radio, doilies, crates}

{You really can use some of these items to brighten up your displays! 
See my use below for a vintage suitcase?}

What you gotta do: 

  1. Like Blue Lily on Facebook
  2. Share the contest photo 
  3. Comment on the photo and tell me what kind of prop would be your favorite! 


Done! 

I will draw the winner tomorrow morning! Contest is open until 9pm tonight :) 

Thanks everyone
Tam xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment