12/23/13

Win a 1 hour photo session with Chelsea Dawn Photography


Today on the Blog, Enter to win a 1 hour portrait session PLUS a $100 Print Credit from Chelsea Dawn Photography and Make Up Artistry! 

I first met Chelsea when she asked me to be a part of a soft and dreamy photo shoot. I jumped at the chance to work with her as I adore her work, and she was just so darn sweet! I was not disappointed! Chelsea was a dream to work with right from the beginning and on the day of the shoot it was all hands on deck! Everyone was so amazing, kind and helpful to everyone around. She made our couple feel completely at ease and took some incredibly stunning photos. 

Her images are soft, dreamy, and truly capture what her subject is feeling in that very moment. Sometimes when i look at them, my heart skips a beat because I can see exactly what was going on in that tiny moment. 

Not only is this wonder woman an inspiring photographer but she's also a makeup artist! So great! 

Below are some of my faves from Chelsea










What you gotta do: 

  1. Like Blue Lily on Facebook
  2. Like Chelsea Dawn Photography on Facebook
  3. Share the contest photo with your friends
  4. Comment on the contest photo and tell me what you like most about Chelsea's Photography! 


Done!
Contest is open until 9pm tonight!

Good Luck
Tam xoxo

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful! I have been searching for a photographer for a maternity/newborn/beauty shoot. These pictures are so calm and dreamy. I am heading to her website now to check everything out and hopefully book something, regardless of winning the contest. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography. I would love to be clicked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice to hear Andrea! that made my day! I hope you are able to book something with Chelsea :) She is truly amazing and such a sweet and kind person as well! Have a good day
    Tam

    ReplyDelete