12/8/13

The Winner is.....


Happy Sunday Everyone :) Hope you're all having as lovely a weekend as I am. :) On the agenda today... meetings, computer work, and now I'm getting ready to head out with the Mr. to cut down our Christmas tree. I'm armed with my mittens, scarf, and thermos of Hot Chocolate and Baileys :) I'm READY! 

Thank you so much for all the love yesterday! So happy that you're all enjoying my Christmas adventure and entering all the contests :) 

I won't keep you waiting any more :) The winner of the Custom Christmas Wreath from Chocolate Lily Floral Design is 

Maureen Webster

Yay Maureen! Please email me at hello@bluelilyevents.com and I will put you in touch with the lovely Claire and Lynda so you can organize your prize :) 

Hope you all have the most wonderful Sunday! Thanks again for all the love. 

Chat with you soon, 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment