5/29/12

Things I love... New office inspiration



Just a super quick little post to share some of the things I've been loving lately :) I've been really starting to think about what I  want to do with my new office. I've been so busy I decided that it would be best to tackle it after wedding season. I've recently acquired some furniture that I need to repaint etc... to go in it. These are a few pics that have caught my eye and believe it or not, they're kinda inspiring! 

From left to right...

Mismatched pillows - one of my most favourite things. I have them on my couch in my livingroom and I'm thinking a cozy space might be in order for the office

Words... I have a recent love for inspiring happy quotes.. this one made me smile

Glassware - just love the randomness of it all (from Martha Stewart website)

Dresser - I have a 6 drawer dresser that I'm thinking of painting a soft mint green

Pink kitchen - my wall colour! That's right! pink with mint green furniture - Don Johnson eat your heart out! ;)

Mint green starburst wallpaper - thinking of doing one wall in wallpaper. I love this one!

Pink glass door knob - For reasons unknown to me the closet in that room doesn't have a door knob! I miss the glass door knobs from my old place.

Pink cupcake - Besides looking terribly yummy, the icing is the colour of paint I want to do my walls in! (source unknown)

See you really can find inspiration from the simplest things!

Have a good night y'all!
Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment