4/9/12

Thoughtful little touches for your wedding...



I love to put thoughtful touches on things wherever I can. I think it's the little things that make life so great. Whether it's a note on the Mr's pillow for him to get after a crazy day, or "I'm thankful" cards for my friends and family at my Thanksgiving dinner, I think it's important to show those most important to you how much you care. 

Here's a few things you can do on your wedding day to show your love and appreciation to those that mean the most to you. 

1.)  Give the gift of shoes! First off, what woman doesn't love new shoes! Give your Bridesmaids the shoes you'd like them to wear on the big day, and write a personalized message to them on the bottom. They won't expect it and I'm sure they'll feel loved each time they wear them. :) 

source unknown

2.)  Write him a little note... Send your flower girl, ring bearer or bridesmaid down the aisle with a little note for your groom. He'll keep it and treasure it forever! 


3.) Steal a little moment before the ceremony. If keeping with tradition is important for you, but want a little moment before you walk down the aisle, here's a way to get both. This photo gave me the goosebumps! I love little moments like this.. Sigh... I am such a girl! ;) 


4.) Nothing beats a heartfelt Thank you, but the use of props can be an additional way to show your love and appreciation of everyone who joined you on your special day. Print thoughtful messages on coloured velum and cut out for drink tags. Your guests will appreciate the thoughtfulness! 



Wishing you all a lovely Monday! Have a fantastic day!
Big Hugs, 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment