12/7/11

Blue Lily Advent Calendar - Dec 7 - 30% off AMERIS Photography!


Good Morning Lovelies! 

Today I have a steal of a deal for you! I'd like you to meet AMERIS. :) Ameris is Julia and Rob Campbell - an oh so creative and insanely talented, wife and husband photography team that are based right here in Victoria BC! 

Their images are fun, creative, candid and absolutely beautiful! I'm so in LOVE with their style! When I take a peek through their blog, I see love and happiness. Each picture tells a story, shares a quiet little moment, or shows off the spectacular design and tiny details that were put into the event. 

Today we're offering 30% off a photography package with the lovely duo! It's valid for any couple, baby, family or maternity session! Your session needs to be booked by Christmas Day, but can take place anytime up until May 31, 2012. 

Be sure to check out their website to see more of their work, but in the meantime, these were a few of my favourites... 









Hope you all have the best day! 
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment