8/25/11

Now Seeking Guest Bloggers...



I love sharing ideas. One of my favorite things to do is to search the Internet for inspiring and creative things. It's such a great moment when a photo you see or a party idea you read about sparks other ideas for you. I've often created entire parties, or theme camps for my Brownies based on inspiration from a photo, or a little blurb I've read somewhere. My love for inspiration and sharing of ideas is where this little idea comes from.

I thought it would be kinda fun to have a few Guest Bloggers on my site! I know so many of you have tons of great ideas to share! Maybe you have a no fail best ever party recipe, or maybe you love photography, and want to share your inspiring pics, maybe you're the party queen, and set a table fit one! Whatever your passion, if you think our readers, would love to hear about it, then we'd love to hear from you! Posting on our blog might be a one time deal for you, or maybe you'd like to do it a bit more regularily. If you've got something you want to share, please let us know!

email your name, contact info, and area of interest to hello@bluelilyevents.com

Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment