1/6/11

Lanterns, Lights and Swag...

Have you ever met someone and just instantly clicked? That was how I felt when I met Michelle (the lovely bride to be), and her amazing mother in law Jo. :) They were so friendly and easy going, it really felt like I was having coffee with old friends :) Michelle and Clay were getting married, and the ladies and I were meeting to chat about reception decoration ideas. Michelle already had a pretty good idea of what she liked and didn't like, so it made my job super easy! After a few site visits, emails and chats my team and I were good to go!

The night was long, our arms were sore, we were covered in ceiling tile dust, we laughed and almost cried, but after some hard work, some really bad music, and help from my amazing crew that stayed until the wee hours of the morning, it was done, and it looked AMAZING!!

Here are some of our favorite pics. :) Photos are courtesy of the bride and groom.




Aren't they cute? :) Congratulations and special thanks to Michelle and Clay. It was tons of fun, and we really appreciate you thinking of us!
Hope you all have a lovely evening!
Love Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment